Distributors for FLUKE METERS CLAMPS AND ACCESSORIES
Fax : 414-327-0577
Catalog, Quote, Availability.
Fluke Fiber Optic Meter
Test Fiber Optic Cable with Your Digital Multimeter
The Fluke Fiber Optic Meter (FOM) helps you test and maintain fiber optic cable without having to buy a whole new meter. Plug the FOM directly into any DMM with a mV dc function and a 10 MOhms input impedance, such as the Fluke 87 and quickly and accurately verify fiber optic cable system loss. Light sources and patch cords sold separately.
- The compact FOM plugs into your DMM and makes testing in tight spaces easy
- A variety of light sources (FOS 850, FOS 1300, and FOS 850/1300) and patch cords (ST to ST, ST to FC, ST to SC, ST to SMA) let you get just what you need for testing different cable types and lengths
- Highly accurate readings mean less work, less repeated testing
- Input connector: fixed ST
- Battery life: 16 hours minimum, 9V alkaline
- LED low battery indicator
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to +40ºC (32ºF to +104ºF)
- Storage temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF)
© 2007 Fluke
Industrial Electronics By Ross LLC