- Fluke Temperature Accessories Fluke engineers developed an extra-rugged line of temperature probes for your thermometers and multimeters. From industrial grade surface probes to piercing probes fit for food preparation, Fluke has a probe to meet your need.
- Fluke Fiber Optic Meter (FOM) Test Equipment The Fluke Fiber Optic Meter (FOM) helps you test and maintain fiber optic cable without having to buy a whole new meter. Plug the FOM directly into any DMM with a mV dc function and a 10 MOhms input impedance, such as the Fluke 87 and quickly and accurately verify fiber optic cable system loss. Light sources and patch cords sold separately.
- Fluke VoltAlert 1AC Contact Us
- Fluke Test leads, probes, and clips A wide variety of test leads, probes and clips lets each user customize their tester to solve their specific measurement problems. A new line of Category IV safety rated products extends the number of work environments where Fluke accessories can be used.
- Fluke Current Clamp Multimeter accessories Extend the value of your DMM with a current clamp. A clamp accesssory leverages the accuracy and precise measurement capabilities of your DMM to deliver fast, accurate, current measurements.
- Fluke Cases & Holsters Protect your tester from the dirt, grime, and moisture in your work environment. From vinyl to seasoned leather to extra tough plastic, Fluke offers more than 15 cases and holsters to extend the life of your tool.
All Fluke Accessories have a full 1-year warranty.